Optimal Cleaning Experience
Robotic Pool Cleaners
We have multiple robotic models on display.
They all climb walls and even clean steps with a rear water flow. Some models are for pools up to 40 feet long whereas other models will do up to 60 feet. The robotic cleaners come up to the surface, both for emptying the debris canister and for easy-lift removal from the pool. They also have larger openings for larger debris.
The remote control is available on two models. The P955 model has a new intuitive motion-sensing remote. Just point and direct to any desired locations with your hand movement. The premium P965iQ allows anytime, anywhere access to real-time scheduling programming, and troubleshooting from any smart device using the iAquaLink app and your wi-fi network.
The Polaris P825 Robotic Cleaner delivers optimal cleaning performance for all in-ground pools surfaces
The Polaris P825 Robotic Cleaner deftly navigates all pool surfaces, climbs walls and steps, and scrubs the tile line for thorough cleaning. Proprietary Cyclonic Vacuum Technology ensures powerful cleaning action without losing suction, and the Push’N’Go® filter canister with transparent viewing window enables easy debris removal without ever touching debris.
Additional features include the Surface Control System™ that adjusts pool surface settings for optimal wall climbing, dual cleaning cycles for one-touch, on-demand cleaning, and a durable caddy for easy transport.
- Cyclonic Vacuum Technology
- Push’N’Go® Filter Canister
- Surface Control System™
- Transparent Lid
- 50′ Cable
- Dual Cleaning Modes – Floor only, or Floor and Wall
- Premium, Easy to Assemble Caddy
Polaris VRX™ iQ+
The Polaris VRX™ iQ+ Robotic Cleaner delivers optimal cleaning performance for all in-ground pools surfaces
Ushering in the next evolution of intelligent robotic pool cleaners, the Polaris® VRX™ iQ+ provides strategic cleaning for a brilliantly clean pool you can clearly see. Offering the ultimate customized cleaning solution with SMART Cycle functionality that learns your pool, the VRX™ iQ+ calculates the most efficient amount of time to eliminate debris while collecting data to make automatic adjustments as it cleans. Information is then sent to your iAquaLink® app, where you have full access and greater capabilities including, monitoring cleaning status, checking the water temperature and even spot cleaning targeted areas of your pool.
Connect to Home Wi-Fi for Access Anytime, Anywhere
A 4WD robotic cleaner that provides premium cleaning performance with the convenience of iAquaLink Control. By connecting to your home’s Wi-Fi network, allows anytime, anywhere access to real-time scheduling programming, and troubleshooting from any smart device using the iAquaLink app.
- AquaLink™ Control – Connect to home Wi-Fi for access anytime, anywhere
- Intuitive Convenience at Your Fingertips – remote control, recurring cleaning schedules, Easy Lift System and more
- Easy to Monitor Cleaner Status – with dirty canister indicator, countdown timer, and troubleshooting tips
- Tangle-Reducing Swivel – low-torque watertight swivel keeps cable from tangling during operation, and is now available on all Polaris 4WD robotic cleaners
- 4-Wheel Drive – climbs over obstacles and won’t get stuck
The best just got better with the 4-Wheel Drive Polaris
The energy efficient Polaris 9450 Sport can reduce energy consumption by up to 90%, significantly lowering operating costs. It features a rear water cleaning stream which blows debris off stairs and out of tight corners. Its over-sized suction intake allows it to ingest larger debris effortlessly. With durable Aqua-Trac tires and Vortex Vacuum Technology, the 9450 Sport tackles any pool terrain and climbs over obstacles without getting stuck. It cleans all pool surface types and scrubs the floor, steps, walls, and tile line with a pleated scrubbing brush in as little as 1.5 hours.
The 9450 Sport cleans pools up to 50′ in length. It includes a new premium, compact transport caddy that can be assembled in just minutes without using any tools. Model is backed by a 2 year limited warranty.
- Easy Lift System – With the touch of a button the cleaner surfaces to a desired location and waits for you to grab it, then automatically evacuates water for effortless removal from the pool.
- Vortex Vacuum Technology – Keeps debris suspended for long-lasting suction and superior cleaning performance.
- Easy Clean Filter Canister – debris can easily be emptied with a simple shake and spray convenience.
- 7-day programmable timer – fully customizable set it and forget it cleaning modes.
- ActivMotion Sensor® – automatically controls robot’s position at all times, allowing complete cleaning coverage without any hang ups.
- 4-Wheel Drive Technology – cleans pool floor, walls, and scrubs tile line with pleated scrubbing brush.
- Top access, large filter canister has four times the capacity of other similar clean