Water & Wellness
For the benefit of your health
Life IS better in a Marquis hot tub. Studies have shown that a hot tub can help alleviate symptoms and promote healing from common conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stress, pain, insomnia and so much more. More than that, Marquis designs our tubs for hydrotherapy. It is one of our core beliefs that form follows function. Our customers agree that Life is better in a Marquis. Browse the info-graphic and discover how to make your life better with a Marquis!
Stroke Patients Can Benefit From Water Exercise
New studies suggest water immersion and exercise may help stroke patients regain mobility more easily than land exercise. Read more.
Water Immersion Works
The following series of researched-based articles are on the health benefits of aquatic immersion and activity. This series has been compiled by PlayCore and the National Swimming Pool Foundation to raise awareness and provide education about the value and benefits of aquatic immersion and activity.
- Foreword – Thomas M. Lachocki, Ph.D., CEO, National Swimming Pool Foundation
- Promoting Nervous System Health – Bruce Becker, M.D., Director, National Aquatics & Sports Medicine Institute
- Enhancing Brain Blood Flow and Arterial Health – Bruce Becker, M.D., Director, National Aquatics & Sports Medicine Institute
- Biological Benefits for Post-Traumatic Stress – Bruce Becker, M.D., Director, National Aquatics & Sports Medicine Institute
- Increasing Energy Expenditure and Lowering All-cause Mortality Risk – Steven Blair, P.E.D, Professor, Arnold School of Public Health, University of South Carolina
- Strengthening Low Back Muscles and Reducing Pain – Eadric Bressel, Ph.D., Professor of Biomechanics, Utah State University
- Promoting Balance and Fall Prevention – Eadric Bressel, Ph.D., Professor of Biomechanics, Utah State University
- Improving Cardiovascular Health – Paul Chantler, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Division of Exercise Physiology, School of Medicine, West Virginia University
- Burning Calories through Water Exercise – Dennis Dolny, Ph.D., Department Head, Health, Physical Education, and Recreation Department, Utah State University
- Promoting Bone Health through Water-based Exercise – Dennis Dolny, Ph.D., Department Head, Health, Physical Education, and Recreation Department, Utah State University
- Provoking Cardiometabolic Response Benefits through High Intensity Interval Training – Elizabeth “Betsy” Nagle, Ph.D., FACSM, Assistant Professor and Graduate Faculty, Department of Health and Physical Activity, University of Pittsburgh
- Increasing Physical Activity through Non-weight Bearing Modality – Jacquelyn Ann Nagle, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Counseling and Exercise Science, John Carroll University
- Preventing and Lowering High Blood Pressure – Hirofumi Tanaka, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Kinesiology and Health Education, University of Texas at Austin
- Reducing Arthritis Joint Stress – Hirofumi Tanaka, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Kinesiology and Health Education, University of Texas at Austin
- Call to Action: Making Water Immersion a Priority
©2015 PlayCore Wisconsin, Inc. All rights reserved.
Our Mission is to deliver our Clients’ Dreams…
What People Are Saying About Our Work
From start to finish, Gib-San has been an absolute pleasure to work with. Every step of the way was handled professionally and punctual. Our end result was even more amazing than we had imagined and we would recommend them to anyone looking for a detail-oriented and friendly company!
We were very impressed with GibSan. Would highly recommend this company. All the members of the Gibsan team were very respectful and professional. It was the hottest summer and our backyard has direct sunlight. The Gibsan team worked very hard everyday despite the incredibly hot working conditions. They arrived dressed in GibSan attire and they were friendly and always respectful. We absolutely love, love, love our new pool!!! We would highly recommend the GibSan team!!! Special thanks to John, Mario and his fantastic team!!!
Gib-San was terrific. They were very nice to work with, had great design ideas and finished the project on time. We love our new pool! Special thanks to John and Reggie. The whole team was great.
Start Your Backyard Oasis Today
We are committed to bringing you the most value for your money, start today with a FREE consultation.