There is no denying that there are several reputable Hot Tub manufacturers out there, but how do you choose? I’ll be straight up with you – it’s not easy!
I encourage you to pick no more than 2 or 3 brands and do some online research before you even go into a hot tub store. Would you believe up until 2008 there were more than 150 Tub manufacturer’s out there! While there are a lot fewer now it’s still a lot of information to sift through!
When looking at a particular manufacturer you will want to ask yourself the following questions about their hot tubs and about their dealers.
- Where is their factory and do they maintain a parts depot nearby?
- Are their tubs insulated properly and manufactured to withstand the rigours of the seasons like we have here in Canada?
- Do they wet test each and every tub individually during manufacturing to look for leaks or just a “sampling “ such as one out of so many tubs from a run ?
- Also consider how quiet the tub is? You don’t want to be raising your voice when the jets are on when you are conversing with another person sitting in the tub. Marquis Tubs are EXCEPTIONALLY quiet!
- And finally , how do the customer reviews stack up for initial quality and features and long term reliability of their products
Once you start delving into it, I believe you will find that the answers to these questions will convince you that Marquis Hot Tubs are definitely a “top 3” overall hot tub option.
Just as important as the type of hot tub is the selection of the hot tub dealer. When choosing a dealer it’s also important to ensure they will be there for you when you need them. Find out answers to these important questions:
- How long have they been in business and do they have a “bricks and mortar “location? Buying at hot tub shows and fairs can be risky if they are in town only for a few days or are selling direct as a manufacturer and are from another country.
- If they do have a physical location, do they have “wet” models available for you to test?
Not all jets feel the same and it is important for you to feel the water flow against your body. After all, you are going to be using your tub for many years and you don’t want piercing jets that don’t allow you to be comfortable in your tub.
- Do they service what they sell and are parts easily available? Even the best brands sometimes need service. Marquis maintains a parts supply in the GTA plus we have our own qualified service technicians on staff to ensure any downtime is minimal in the unlikely event your tub requires servicing.
Gib-San offers you the convenience of comparison shopping all at one location. There are three Marquis series plus an economical Celebrity series. This allows you to shop for a hot tub with the best quality your budget can allow. Our staff are trained by Marquis on the different hot tub features and relative quality. We take the mystery out of the comparison review so you find a hot tub that meets your needs.
Ready to choose a hot tub? Come in and we will help you identify the size of tub and key features you need for your family entertaining lifestyle and budget.
Email me below or come into our showroom and we will give you a good understanding of your options so you can make a good decision for you and your family.